Friday, June 09, 2006

My Woman

I think this girl is the best girl ever (on left in picture because I am a man, not a girl): Now when I say "ever," I refer to all time and space. In other words, it includes all time past and all time future. Now you could say that someone like Mary in the bible had such great character that she must must be better. However, I'm not talking about character solely (although that is a huge part). No, I'm talking all-inclusive. Thus, this chick wins out over everyone!

So, in response, please tell me why you agree that she is the best girl ever. Any disagreement will be subsequently mocked as ridiculous nonsense.

10 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 4:56 AM, Blogger Chris Hill said...

I think she's the best girl ever because she is beautiful and sexy and nice and respectful and admiring and so very loveable. If only I could marry her...

 
At 6/09/2006 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't you marry her?

 
At 6/09/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Chris Hill said...

Wait... I can! I think I will... maybe... 2 weeks from today?

 
At 6/10/2006 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is QUITE the attractive picture of me! ;) haha Thanks for the post honey. You are wonderful and the best man EVER! (all inclusive as well) I cannot wait to see you in a few days! I love you!

 
At 6/14/2006 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's wearing the same shirt from the "cute sitting" picture. Is it her favorite?

 
At 6/14/2006 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, upon furthor reflection, you are also wearing the same shirt. I take it the pictures were taken on the same day? Katie looks cuter in your hat. :)

 
At 6/14/2006 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Katie???

 
At 6/14/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Who is Chris???


Where am I?

 
At 6/14/2006 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, Chris. Your other wife has found this website...

 
At 6/17/2006 1:27 AM, Blogger Chris Hill said...

I like that shirt on Katie a lot. I also really like the hat on her too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home