Monday, April 30, 2007

In Memoriam: Jordan R. (1981-2007)

It's been 24 days since the fateful "asdfasdf, part II" post on Jordan's blog and we can only assume the worst. While authorities are still searching for any sign of a new post, many have come to grips with the reality that Jordan has gone to a better place.

"He was a great friend," said Erik Tisthammer, one of his blog readers and former roommates. "TF3S has lost a vigilant ally in the War on Terror, as well as a good friend."

Another friend of his, Mike Mellema, exclaimed in a funny sounding accent through tears, "I cannots believes its! Ize missed him so mooch!" Mellema says his only way of coping right now is through video games.

Others joined in the mourning over the weekend, as President Bush gave a final eulogy. In it, he remarked:
"While no one knows for sure the fate of Jordan, we do know one thing: he hasn't posted on his blog for 24 days. Although we have hope - and, indeed, we hope for hope - I think we must accept the conclusion the free world has dreaded for years. We must move on, honoring his name, by fighting the forces of terror and injustice who seek to take that which Jordan himself has fought for for so many years: truth, justice, and the American Way."
So to my friend, Jordan, may you rest in peace.

Note: Due to this being the very first link on Google when searching Jordan's name, and since he works (and will be working) in an ivory tower, where people search each others' names on Google in order to get more information about them instead of talking to them, I have removed his last name from the entry.

6 Comments:

At 4/30/2007 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really miss Jordan and I appreciate this tribute to his (my) former prison of flesh. In fact I am looking over your shoulder right now but you can't detect that--not even Jack Bauer could. But please be cautious with your bodily gas emissions. The slightest breeze would blow me away into a realm of emptiness that cannot be put into these...words...you mortals use.
-Ghost of Jordan

 
At 5/01/2007 8:51 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaahhh... my ghost cannot rest in peace because of all the people stalking me on google.

 
At 5/02/2007 9:12 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

LOL (internet language for I'm laughing out loud)

 
At 5/03/2007 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure jack bauer could detect anything he wanted to. He only chooses not to detect jordan because it would detract from his efforts of saving america from a terrorist attack and ridding the white house of moral and political corruption. Somewhere China's in there and his father maybe. What about former president logan? he gets stabbed in the chest and then they do the clock thing, dum duh, dum duh, and we're supposed to be allright with that?

What was I talking about...oh yeah...nope I forgot.

 
At 5/03/2007 2:35 PM, Blogger Chris Hill said...

HOLY COW CRAP!

 
At 5/15/2007 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ghost of jordan. I'll likely be going to school with your corpse next fall! That's pritty sweet. Hey, I feel a bit like King Saul channeling the dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home